This compact water purifier has a wall mountable design which makes it ideal for Indian kitchens. It saves counter space and provides convenience while drawing water.
Perfect for water with low total dissolved solids (TDS), this water purifier ensures that every drop of water you drink is clean and safe.
This technology uses ultraviolet rays to boil and purify the water. This ensures the water is free of microbes and other disease-causing pathogens. The appliance purifies the water in three steps – filtration, absorption and UV rays – to get clean water with all the essential minerals in place.
The sensor of the purifier continuously scans the water to give you pure water every time.
The purifier comes with an external pre-filter cartridge that helps clean turbid water.
- White & Grey
In The Box
- 1 Main Unit
- 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- 20 W
- Ultra Violet (UV)
Auto Shut Off
Other Convenience Features
- Filtration / Purification Modules: Clarity Cartridge, Chemical Block, Mineral Guard, UV Chamber, Ultraviolet Lamp: 8 W, Life of UV Lamp: 5000 Burning Hours
- Virus,Protozoa Cysts,Input Water Pressure (Maximum): 2 kg, Input Water Pressure (Minimum): 0.4 kg,Input Water Chlorine: 2 ppm,Complete 4 Stage Purification System: This Advanced Purification System Destroys Disease Causing Bacteria, Protozoa and other Impurities, Leak Proof Performance, It Eliminates all Disease Causing Bacteria,Global UV Technology of G.RO.UV.TH Uses Unique E-Boiling+ Technology,Applicable TDS Range in Input Water: 1 – 200 mg/L,Keeping Water Purifier Functioning Effectively, Viruses, Dimension: 355 x 102.5 x 307 mm, Input Water Turbidity: 15 NTU and Unique E-Boiling+: Every Drop of Water Boiled for 20 min, Safe and Reliable, Recommended for Municipal / Corporation / Sweet Tasting Water,Input Water Iron: 0.3 mg/L,Plus More,Mineral Guard+: Micro Controller Based Electronic Impulse Producer Prevents Scaling on the Quartz Glass Tube of the UV Reflector Housing
Maximum Input Water Temperature
- 40 degree C
Minimum Input Water Temperature
- 10 degree C
- Wall Mount
Water Flow Rate
- 1 L/min
- 4.16 kg
- 1 Year Manufaturer Warranty
Warranty Service Type
- Onsite service
Covered in Warranty
- Warranty of the Product is Limited to Manufacturing Defects Only
Not Covered in Warranty
- Warranty does not Cover Any External Accessories (Such as Battery, Cable, Carrying Bag), Damage Caused to the Product Due to Improper Installation by Customer, Normal Wear and Tear to Panel, Damages Caused to the Product by Accident, Lightening, Ingress of Water, Fire, Dropping or Excessive Shock, Any Damage Caused Due to Tampering of the Product by an Unauthorised Agent, Liability for Loss of Data, Recorded Images or Business Opportunity Loss
- 1 Year
The Aquaguard Classic Water Purifier is a must-have in your kitchen if you want to keep away from water-borne diseases and get clean and fresh water to drink every time.
- Type: Electrical & Non - Storage
- Purifying Technology: UV
- Items (0)