SamsungGalaxy J3 (6) Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) SPECIFICATIONS USER REVIEWS NEWS Galaxy J3 (6) Share on FacebookTweetShareShareEmailReddit Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) smartphone was launched in November 2015.
The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core it comes with 1.5GB of RAM.
The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2600mAh non removable battery. It measures 142.30 x 71.00 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 138.00 grams. The Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor and Accelerometer.
The Galaxy J3 comes with sAMOLED HD display. With vivid colours and deeper contrast, everything that you watch on Galaxy J3 is as exciting as your ride.
- 8MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) sAMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.5GHz Spreadtrum SC9830I quad core processor, 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 2600mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase